Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing #13

Using tags is like shopping at the Container Store or Office Depot and purchasing organization! I LOVE filing and organizing and it is available on any computer I use. All I have to do is access it. This was the activity for me! What a great tool, to be able to organize our work and research.

I had quite a challenge watching the video clips...you know why...dial-up. I am going to need to upgrade. As soon as the district goes wireless, I'm going to take the leap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What leap are you taking? I like tags too. You know me. L8r

Anonymous said...

10 more hang in there...

Mamalibearian said...

Go wireless NOW! Why wait for the school district? Besides, if you call now, you will get someone out to your house before school starts and you will be rolling. "They" tell me that we will be wireless in Sept., so take care of your house now while you have the time!
I got a good laugh about you filing things and keeping organized! hehe!