Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #21

I spent the majority of yesterday afternoon working on creating my podcast of Rusty Bojangles,the namesake of my blog/name. (which by the way is adorable) Needless to say, I was not successful with getting it on this posting. I registered and signed in to switchpod, after numerous attempts. I was, again, piggybacking off of an usecured line in my neighborhood, in hopes that it was faster than my dial-up...nope! So I went to my dial-up and waited, and waited, and waited for my podcast to upload. After 3.25 hours, I decided to call it a day as it was not going to be possible.

I am at the Schulenburg library today making this entry, and of course, I am not able to upload or down load here. I hope that all of my hard work will at least give me credit for attempting this activity.

My newest discovery was learning how to do a short video clip on my own digital camera. Rusty Bojangles was very animated with his toy. I wish the upload would have been successful.

On to Thing #23. I see the light.......

http://media.switchpod.com//users/vanhornj/NewStoriesHighwayBlues.wma

http://www.switchpod.com/users/vanhornj/feed.xml

No comments: