Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #23

I feel like I have just completed a college course!
My favorite discoveries were within myself, being able to complete these 23 activities without a face-to-face class. Occassionally I had to "phone a friend" to be successful, but for the most part, I completed it myself! Yea me!

This has affected my lifelong learning because I am more confident to take on-line classes.

Like I said, I surprised myself with all the hoops I had to jump through and the challenges with getting on and staying on line with piggybacking! I worked on this all over the United States as I was travelling to visit my mother, at a conference in the Woodlands, at Schulenburg, at home, while on the road in hotels...what a way to take a class.

I think there needs to be a "hotline" you can call when you are most frustrated. Just doing blog posts and waiting for a response was not helpful when I wanted to smash my computer. Also, I spent MUCH MORE than 18 hours doing this!

My short phrase for describing this experience for me ...it was like "free falling" .

Thanks for the experience! Now it is time to party at the Schulenburg Festival this weekend! Pink Flamingo Porch Party Time!

2 comments:

Mamalibearian said...

Congratulations! You did it! And I am so glad! Now we can talk about our favs together! You can do what you set your mind to. Sorry I'll miss the pink flamingo party this weekend. See my blog for the reason.
Now put up your feet. You deserve it!

tiggeronmars said...

PARTY-TIME!!! I am soooo proud of you for finishing all 23 things. Perhaps the best quote for me at this time is, "slow and steady wins (in this case finishes) the race". See you soon...perhaps with computer in hand.