Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #22

Yes, I realize that I skipped thing #21, but I need some time to think about and work on that one. For Thing #22, Nings, I went to the Teacher Ning and read quite a few entries. I even recognized some names. This is how I feel about Nings....it could easily turn into a teacher workroom or lunchroom conversation. Some of the entries I read were a little whiney for me, while some I found thought provoking. People posting need to remember to stay professional when sharing specific information or opinions!

I think it is alot like blogging, specifically for educators and those interested in education or becoming an educator. I can see where this site could help a teacher, especially new teachers, with lots of questions. We just need to be sure to get experienced teachers who want to be helpful to participate on this site.

For those of you who are "AR", me skipping over #21 be a little uncomfortable. Have no fear, I will complete thing #21!

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

We all need to be very careful about who and where we "whine". We all need to every once in a while, but we need to make sure it is a "safe" place. A ning is not a safe place. At least not one that is available to the entire world!