Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #19

I could stay here and play all day. Some of the sites I visited include: Backpack, for organization; Threadless, to checkout some fashions; Galaxiki, to see if this would be helpful to 5th graders learning about the solar system; Imbee, a social networking site for kids; and Minti, a website dedicated to addressing parent concerns.

Whenever I have fall parent conferences, parents are always filled with parenting questions. For those who have access to the web, this might be a good place for them to network with other parents. I'll check into this a little more before I recommend the site.

I browsed through a few others, but for the sake of time and wanting to complete my 23 things, I will make it a point to go back and re-visit when I feel less pressure.

Sammy Jo and Rusty Bojangles are napping....I have 4 more "things" to do!

No comments: