Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #14

I took a few days off to spend time with Rusty Bojangles and Sammy Jo. They've been feeling a little left out with me spending so much time at the computer. They both sit and stare at me as I work away on my 23 things. When I reviewed some sites about pets, I came across some video clips on how to groom dogs and some dog lovers sharing their experiences. When Rusty and Sammy heard the dogs on the videos, they practically attacked my computer keyboard! There was yelping and howling like you couldn't imagine...so it was time to go out and play.

I checked out technorati and was amazed at all of the blogs I found about pets and gardening. I've been spending too many sunny days inside and decided to read about others experiences on some interests I have...the result, I'm motivated to work on some landscaping. Rusty and Sammy will enjoy the time outside too. Thanks for introducing me to this blog search engine.

No comments: