Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing 8.2



This frame was taken from a powerpoint created by Jamie Unverzagt. I used Goview to create this. It was the most user friendly for me. I liked all the ways I can share these. It can also be sync'd to i-pod or i-touch. The issues I had were with accessing the internal mic on the computer. I can see using this to help students learn to spell their names at the beginning of the year. I can take their photos, voice-over the photos and spell their names using a visual by inserting the letters as titles. Later in the year, students can use our digital cameras and voiceover the photos they take. The possibilites are limitless! I think using this program will be great fun for my classroom. I just need time to teach my assistant so she can "play" with the children too!

No comments: