Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing 2 Continued

The Annual Pink Flamingo Prep by Ms. Bojangles

Bookr is a great tool for young ones to create books of their own. No more sitting on the floor, cutting up mom and dad's magazines, getting glue everywhere to create a book for homework. I can see my little cuties making books about all kinds of topics, and what fun to have so many photos at your fingertips. I can't wait to teach my teaching assistant about this new tool for technology.

This summer I introduced my niece to Animoto. I had seen Animoto presentations, but never made one. She created an account, as she wanted to have a video presentation for her graduation party. It turned out perfectly. There was quite a bit of picture adjusting and music selection to create this publication. She is so proud of what she learned and I was so happy I could share something new with her. You go, Jenna!

I explored with Voicethread. How great that we can add voice to photos. I can't wait to make this year's Pink Flamingo Porch Party Memories with this new technology. I am having so much fun learning about all of these tools. By playing around with them this summer, I will be more confident to teach my students how to use these.

No comments: