Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing 4 Youtube and Teachertube

I can entertain myself for hours browsing these two sites. My Youtube favorites are watching videos with animals and young children. It is like having Americas Funniest Videos at your beckoned call.

I enjoyed browsing Teacher tube and viewing some of the learning videos available for students. I think it would be fun to create one with my class (after getting photo permission from parents, of course). Using the toddler friendly digital cameras in my class, the students would be able to choose what they want to share with the world. There are just endless possibilities for today's students.

If you've read my blogs, you know I host an annual Pink Flamingo Porch Party. I think I am going to create an Animoto and post it to share with all of the party comers and those that were not able to attend this year's festivities. Look out folks, I'm going to be armed with my digital camera this year and I've been introduced to more advanced technology!

1 comment:

VWB said...

please be sure and post your video after you have uploaded so we can all see it!